FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NoCo8 Hemp Expo Rolls Out Programming Celebrating Innovation, Technology and Opportunity
Highlights Include Investor Pitch Session, Multiple Networking Activities, Business Conference and Farm Symposium Featuring Industrial Hemp Experts March 23-25 at Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center
What: 8th Annual NoCo Hemp Expo (NoCo8)
When: March 23-25, 2022
- Let’s Talk Hemp Business Conference and Investment Summit – Thursday, March 24
- Let’s Talk Hemp Farm Symposium & Ag Tech Forum – Friday, March 25
- Industry Two-Day B2B Expo Hall – Thursday & Friday, March 24-25
- Experience Hemp Expo Hall Open to the Public – Friday Only, March 25
Hours: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Where: Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center ,
Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center
6700 North Gaylord Rockies Boulevard
Aurora, CO 80019
Tickets: Early Bird tickets on sale now Click HERE
DENVER, CO (January 25, 2022) – We Are For Better Alternatives (WAFBA) and Let’s Talk Hemp Media are pleased to announce an exciting line-up of informative programming during the upcoming 8th Annual NoCo Hemp Expo in Denver March 23-25, 2022.
The original and longest-running hemp trade show in the United States features the complete hemp supply chain and is designed for hemp business leaders, entrepreneurs, and farmers to gather and collaborate with industry experts.
New this year is a Shark-Tank-style NoCo Hemp Investor Pitch Session Thursday afternoon at the Hemp Business Summit, presented by Michael Best & Friedrich LLP. Also new this year is the WAFBA Awards of Excellence Dinner sponsored by Global Hemp Association.
“The Hemp Industry comes together as a cooperative every year at NoCo to collaborate, innovate and celebrate,” said Morris Beegle, founder of WAFBA and organizer of the NoCo Hemp Expo and Southern Hemp Expo.
The two-day trade show and conference will feature programming on infrastructure, investment, health & wellness, organic & regenerative agriculture, carbon & climate and diversity & inclusion in hemp.
Keynote speakers will include Kate Greenberg, commissioner of the Colorado Department of Agriculture. Click HERE for a list of top hemp industry speakers and experts.
During Friday afternoon, Experience Hemp presents an open-to-the-public trade show, where participants can meet pioneering hemp entrepreneurs in nutrition, food, textiles, biochar, genetics, building materials, paper, plastics, composites and more.
The NoCo experience can’t be complete without networking and socializing opportunities, including a Colorado Hemp Company 10-Year Anniversary and NoCo After Party on Friday, March 25 at Denver’s Mile High Station & Ironworks, sponsored by Boulder Creek Technologies.
Initial schedule of programming with more speakers and networking events added daily.
Wednesday, March 23: Opening Events
NoCo8 begins with a 2022 Kickoff Conversation “Regrow the Hemp Industry” from 5:00-5:45pm – in the Let’s Talk Hemp Ballroom.
A Revolution Rising Welcome Reception takes place between 6:00-8:00pm Sponsored by Canna Consortium.
Thursday, March 24: NoCo Hemp Expo Business Conference and Investment Summit
The Business Conference and Investment Summit features company founders and CEOs, industry leaders and experts, qualified and accredited investors, analysts, and financial professionals.
- Registration opens – 9:00am
- Experience Hemp Expo Hall – 10:00am-5:00pm
- DRAMM Education Stage – 10:30am-4:30pm – Experience Hemp Expo Hall
- Let’s Talk Hemp Business Conference “Reorganizing, Rescaling & Reshaping the Hemp Industry” takes place 10:30am-4:30 pm in the Ballroom
- Let’s Talk Hemp Investment Summit “Is Now the Time to Invest in Industrial Hemp?” takes place 10:50am-3:30pm in the Let’s Talk Hemp Breakout Room
- NoCo Hemp Pitch (Presented by Michael Best & Friedrich, LLP) 3:30-5:00pm in the Let’s Talk Hemp Breakout Room
- Let’s Talk Hemp Soundstage – 11:00am-4:30pm – Live stream – Auditorium
- The WAFBA Awards of Excellence Dinner, Sponsored by Global Hemp Association – 7:00-9:00pm
Friday, March 25: NoCo Farm Symposium & Ag Tech Forum
The Farm Symposium and Ag Tech Forum presents what’s next for hemp farmers and is dedicated to helping educate producers about the agribusiness of hemp, along with the latest innovations that are helping to advance hemp and cannabis-related agriculture.
- Texas Eats Breakfast @ NoCo8 – 7:30-9:00am – A Preview to SHE4 – Southern Hemp Expo 2022, Sponsored by Greenlight Productions
- Registration opens – 9:00am
- Experience Hemp Expo Hall (Open to the Public) – 10:00am-5:00pm
- DRAMM Education Stage – 10:30am-4:30pm
- Let’s Talk Hemp Farm Symposium “Why Farmers Should Not Give Up on Hemp” – with keynote speaker Kate Greenberg, Commissioner of the Colorado Department of Agriculture 10:30am-4:30pm Let’s Talk Hemp Ballroom
- Let’s Talk Hemp Ag Tech Forum “Hemp + Technology + Regenerative Agriculture = Hope for the Future” 10:50am-3:30pm in the Let’s Talk Hemp Breakout Room
- Let’s Talk Hemp Soundstage – 11:00am-4:30pm – Live stream
- Colorado Hemp Company 10-Year Anniversary and NoCo After Party 8:00pm-midnight, Sponsored by Boulder Creek Technologies
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Inquiries:
NoCo Hemp Expo is still seeking exhibitors and sponsors for our 8th annual trade show. Download an exhibitor or sponsor deck here: https://www.nocohempexpo.com/registration-2022/
Find out more at www.NoCoHempExpo.com.
About Colorado Hemp Company and WAFBA:
The Colorado Hemp Company, the producer of the 8th Annual NoCo Hemp Expo (NoCo8) and the Southern Hemp Expo (SHE4), is a leading organization for the advancement and advocacy of hemp farming, processing, production, innovation, education, and legalization in the USA.
We Are For Better Alternatives (WAFBA) is committed to researching and developing alternatives so that hemp can once again thrive and help individuals and communities throughout America and around the globe.
# # #
This article has been updated with the new location at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Hotel.