In this episode, we speak with Andrew Bish from Bish Enterprises and Hemp Harvest Works.
We discuss the politics of hemp in Nebraska, Bish Enterprises’s new hemp harvesting technologies, and how the government and private companies are resisting the progress of the hemp industry.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
“It’s time for the hemp industry to step up and say: enough of the bullshit!” – Morris Beegle on discrimination against the industry
- What LB657 means for Nebraska hemp farmers
- On the resistance to hemp farming in Nebraska
- Whether or not feral hemp is harvestable in Nebraska
- On Bish Enterprises’s new hemp harvesting tools
- How drone technology is changing hemp agriculture
- How Bish enterprises is supporting the Hemp Is Legal campaign
- How the government and private companies are resisting the progress of the hemp industry
- Nebraska Legislature – LB657
- Bish Enterprises
- Hemp Is Legal Campaign
- Victory Hemp Foods
- Connect with Andrew Bish: